All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection offers myriad fresh, and often dazzling, interpretations of Greek myths at a time of renewed excitement about the role of myths and other archetypes in our culture, and about the spiritual themes which many of the poems suggest. The range is broad, from celebrated authors such as Rita Dove, Louise Gluck, Mark Strand, and Stephen Dobyns, to such respected emerging poets as Diann Blakely, Reginald Shepard, Mary Jo Bang, and Carl Phillips.
- Author BiographyDEBORA DE NICOLA Visiting Professor of English Literature and Creative Writing at Massachusetts College of Art, is author of Where Divinity Begins (1994) and two chapbooks.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDeborah DeNicola
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.