All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his scintillating prose, one of the 20th century's great writers explains the values and ideals that constitute the foundation of Christianity. Chesterton adopts an informal style in his scholarly arguments in favor of faith as an affirmation of human freedom - with ample doses of analogy, imagery, personal anecdotes, and humor.
- Author BiographyWidely known as the Prince of Paradox, G. K. Chesterton was one of the most influential English writers and thinkers of the 20th century. Chesterton's prodigious talents embraced a wide range of subjects, from philosophy and religion to detective fiction and fantasy. And while his writings are light and whimsical, they are filled with direct and honest truths.
- Author(s)G. K. Chesterton
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight186 g
- Width143 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.