All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA leading orthodontics reference, Orthodontics: Current Principles and Techniques, 5th Edition provides the latest information from the best experts in the field. It reflects today's emerging techniques, including new information on esthetics, genetics, cone-beam and other three-dimensional techlogies, and evidence-based treatment. Coverage of diagsis and treatment ranges from basic to highly complex situations, all in a concise, extensively illustrated format. Also included with this edition is a companion website that includes an electronic version of all chapters, supplemental content in select chapters, and a complete image collection to help with research and presentations. Written by Lee W. Graber, Robert L. Vanarsdall Jr., and Katherine W.L. Vig, along with a team of expert contributors, this is your go-to book for the practical orthodontic information you can use every day.
- Author(s)Jr. Robert L. Vanarsdall,Katherine W. L. Vig,Lee W. Graber
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication14/07/2011
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note3,000 illus.
- Weight3180 g
- Width222 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.