All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume represents the first in-depth, analytical and systematic study of the core components and theological rationale of Theodore Abu Qurrah's apologetic discourses in conversation with Islam, with specific attention to his writings on the Trinity and Christology. It explores the question of whether, in conveying orthodoxy in Arabic to the Muslim reader, Abu Qurrah diverged from doctrinal Christian theology and compromised its core content.
- Author BiographyNajib George Awad, Hartford Seminary, Hartford, CT, USA.
- Author(s)Najib George Awad
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleJudaism, Christianity, and Islam - Tension, Transmission, Transformation
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight808 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.