All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this adventure, Oskar and Myer travel with their owner, Stanley the rat, to a large lake far away from the comfort of their high-rise condo. Their journey begins with the long drive down tree-lined gravel roads to a secluded cabin in a remote part of their home state of Arkansas. Oskar and Myer are joined by a group of friends, including Mike the monkey and Barry the bear, who teach the canines everything from how to cook a special dinnertime meal to water skiing on the open water. The adventure takes the group of friends on a summertime boat ride and concludes with a valuable water safety lesson.
- Author(s)Stan R Mitchell
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.