All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe Osmos brand was initiated 15 years ago with a project space in Berlin and has since developed into a fully integrated concept for curatorial and editorial activities. Currently, the Osmos address is located at 50 East 1st Street, in a Manhattan East Village storefront that was once a saloon frequented by Emma Goldman and other radicals. Former Parkett editor and Fantom cofounder Cay Sophie Rabiwitz launched Osmos Magazine as a journal of texts and image series created by practitioners and professionals investigating the uses and abuses of photography. One outstanding feature is a critical approach to the cover, which ackwledges the delayed effect of image capture or so-called after image, by featuring an artist or work to be discussed in the following issue. With a radical blend of arresting images, print quality and distinctive design, Osmos Magazine is the most recognized publication in the market fostering contemporary perspectives in photography as the medium crossing all creative industries and practices-art, design, fashion and even advertising-at the core of our imagination. Current and forthcoming issues feature Erica Baum, Carolyn Drake, Richard Hamilton, Keizo Kitajima, Duane Michals, Elio Montinari, Anna Ostoya, Humphrey Spender and Christopher Williams, among others.
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byCay Sophie Rabinowitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.