Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOsseointegration and Dental Implants offers a comprehensive guide to the state of the art of implant dentistry. Based around the proceedings of the Toronto Osseointegration Conference Revisited, it gathers together information on all aspects of implant dentistry and osseointegration, from basic scientific background, such as the biology of osseointegration and the biomechanics of implant surface design, to clinical relevance, such as treatment planning, loading protocols, and patient rehabilitation. This unique book shows implant dentistry as it is today, in all its diverse clinical applications, and provides an expert discussion of what we kw, what we think we kw, and what we need to find out.
- Author BiographyDr. Asbjorn Jokstad is Professor and Head of Prosthodontics at the University of Toronto and the Nobel Biocare Chair in Prosthodontics.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2009
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1192 g
- Width186 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAsbjorn Jokstad
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.