All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionEduard Steinberg s oeuvre, which was based primarily on geometric tendencies in terms of both form and content, picks up on the art of Suprematism. In 2012, the Museum Wiesbaden received an extensive donation of important works from all periods of the Steinberg s career from his widow, and with this book, these works are w presented to the public for the first time, accompanied by the results of intensive art historical research into his complex output as an artist.
- Author BiographyHans-Peter Riese is a cultural journalist who works as the editor of Hessischer Rundfunk. Roman Zieglgansberger is the curator of modern art at the Museum Wiesbaden and is a noted art historian.
- PublisherWienand Verlag
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWienand Verlag
- Edited byHans-Peter Riese,Roman Ziegelgansberger
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.