All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory guide to Othello in performance offering a scene-by-scene theatrically aware commentary, contextual documents, a brief history of the text and first performances, case studies of key productions, a survey of screen adaptations, a sampling of critical opinion and further reading.
- Author BiographySTUART HAMPTON-REEVES is Professor of Research-Informed Teaching at the University of Central Lancashire, UK, and a Trustee of the British Shakespeare Association. His previous publications include the volume on Measure for Measure, also in the Shakespeare Handbooks series.
- Author(s)Stuart Hampton-Reeves
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleShakespeare Handbooks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight182 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.