All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when a suicide crosses over? Where do they go? Readers, I crossed over into the spirit world 25 years ago, having ended my life prematurely by what you call on Earth suicide. You would call me a suicide victim. I have a lot to say, having been here w for this long and having searched all of that time for someone there on Earth to communicate with. Someone to bring back the kwledge that I w have access to and share that kwledge with persons, like the person I was while alive, who have lost hope and feel so heavily burdened by life that only death itself seems like a solution. I also have much that I want to share with families of persons who have ended their lives early. While I reside w, here in the spirit realm, I have a greater understanding of the mechanics of life on Earth. Why we choose to come down to Earth to begin with, how we allow ourselves to get caught up in the world of illusion, and how we can easily lose touch with the true essence of who we really are while living on the Earth; which is what happens all too often and escalates to the point of a desire to end life before its perfect time. This is the collection of information from the spirit kwn as George who ended his life early while on the Earth and seeks to impart a greater kwledge to others who are contemplating the same fate.
- Author BiographyMy love for writing began early in life when I started writing poetry and short stories at age 8. That love grew into something quite passionate over the years. Father s Day cards with poems enclosed turned into magazine articles, poetry anthologies, newspaper editorials, anything I could do to get my writing into the hands of other people. In 2006 I was approached by Publish America to have my first book published, Death is the Daybreak, which I gratefully accepted. Soon after that time, I began self-publishing my own books on the online website lulu.com. I am enjoying a moderate amount of success with the self-published titles, promoting them on various websites that advertise on the google search engine free of charge. My self-published books range in subject material from historical photographs to organic gardening, natural healing, puzzle solving techniques, simple how-to books, and my personal favorite, life after death, which I am most passionate about. Throughout my life I have enjoyed hundreds of visits from members of my family who have died . Through these visits, I have come to feel that what we think of as death is really a new adventure. My family members on the other side of the veil have revealed to me what I have come to call secrets of the universe . Wonders. These experiences have changed my life. At this time, I am 42 years old, I am recently widowed and home school my 2 children in our home in Lebanon, Missouri. Our open schedule allows us to travel locally and enjoy many freedoms that would not be available to us otherwise.
- Author(s)Karen Peebles
- PublisherOzark Mountain Publishing
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationLower Lake, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOzark Mountain Publishing
- Out-of-print date05/12/2016
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.