All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of this volume is ackwledged as one of the most distinguished translators of Welsh into English. In this collection of essays he discusses the process of translation both generally and with reference to specific examples, offering insights into a translator's choices.
- Author(s)Joseph P. Clancy
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication09/09/1999
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.