All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionA woman convinced she must choose between the sensual and the sensible, between romance and reality. A man who settled for thing less than having it all. A powerful vel of second chances, last chances, and a relationship that almost wasn't--by New York Times bestselling author Suzanne Brockmann... It was the chance Molly Cassidy was waiting for and she wasn't letting it slip away. She'd unexpectedly inherited the Kirk Estate and was determined to restore the historic house as one of Sunrise Key's finest bed-and-breakfasts. Of all the obstacles she faced, the biggest challenge was the man determined to buy the roof from over her head. Sexy billionaire Preston Seaholm owned the biggest resort in the little Florida community. But Molly knew well that the best things in life couldn't be bought or sold. She had come to Sunrise Key with a dream, her ten-year-old son, and intention of falling for a thrill-seeking adventurer. But from the moment they met, when he risked his own neck to save hers, Pres Seaholm proved he wasn't the man Molly thought he was. Now, with something even more precious on the line, was she too late to recognize that he was the man she'd given up ever finding?
- Author BiographyAfter childhood plans to become the captain of a starship didn't pan out, Suzanne Brockmann took her fascination with military history, her respect for the men and women who serve, her reverence for diversity, and her love of storytelling and explored brave new worlds as a New York Times bestselling romance author. Over the past twenty years, she has written more than fifty novels, including her award-winning Troubleshooters series about Navy SEAL heroes and the women--and sometimes men--who win their hearts. In addition to writing books, Suzanne Brockmann has co-produced a feature-length movie, the award-winning romantic comedy The Perfect Wedding, which she co-wrote with her husband, Ed Gaffney, and their son, Jason. She has also co-written a YA novel, set in the world of her paranormal Fighting Destiny series, with her daughter, Melanie. Find Suzanne Brockmann on Facebook, follow her on Twitter, and visit her website to find out more about upcoming releases and appearances.
- Author(s)Suzanne Brockmann
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Books Inc
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight130 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.