Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionElizabeth Hand, Stephen King, and Edgar Pangborn put Maine on the map as a place where otherworldly things happen. But they're t the only authors who see the state as a source of inspiration for fantasy and science fiction. Twenty-four writers from Mark Twain to Jack L. Chalker, Gardner Dozois - and, yes, Hand, King, and Pangborn - present everything from dark fantasies of the past to a utopian vision of the future.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/04/2008
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Weight440 g
- Width143 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byNoreen Doyle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.