All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for ages 4 to 8, this unique coloring and activity book explores each of the five senses. Easy-to-color illustrations and simple captions explain where tears come from, how our ears keep us balanced, why some foods taste sweet, how we tell the difference between wet and dry, and how our ses detect the fragrance of flowers, and many more fascinating facts.
- Author(s)Jillian Phillips
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.