All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to kw to be a safe, empowered and kickass lady cyclist, as told through personal stories and how-to-guides. Our Bodies, Our Bikes is a resource and companion for women who ride bicycles. Through personal stories, how-to guidelines and factual information, contributors explore the intersection of cycling and women's health, from bike fit to clothing, from periods to childbirth, from media representation to gender presentation, youth empowerment, ageing, reproductive rights and much more.
- Author BiographyElly Blue is an author and activist who lives in Portland, Oregon. She writes about the economic and equity cases for bicycle transportation. April Streeter writes and bikes from Portland, Oregon. She has been a correspondent for Windpower Monthly magazine, Tomorrow Magazine, and Treehugger, and was managing editor for Sustainable Industries magazine. She founded Women on Wheels, a group for women bicyclists in the Portland area.
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Weight284 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byApril Streeter,Elly Blue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.