All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionDon't fall, Ethan scrawls in red permanent marker across the rides and signs of Sea Town. Since his brother Jason's death, Ethan can't let go of his big brother.Don't fall, Rachel reads as she prepares to dump back into the ocean the shells her brother Curtis collected. Curtis had Down syndrome, but that isn't why he plummeted to his death from the Rock-It Roll-It Coaster.Together, Ethan and Rachel are about to discover just how far a man will go to protect his kingdom.With lyrical storytelling, Jonathan David Kranz spins an irresistible tale of mystery and grief, guilt and culpability.
- Author BiographyJonathan David Kranz has done a lot of writing in his lifetime-advertising copy, columns for local newspapers, essays for NPR's All Things Considered-but Our Brothers at the Bottom of the Bottom of the Sea is his first novel. He lives in Boston.
- Author(s)Jonathan David Kranz
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Weight318 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.