Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Gilbert recently wrote that the War on Crime, which began in the early 1970s, was in fact a conscious government counterinsurgency strategy to decimate and disrupt Black and other people of color communities across the United States. In this pamphlet, interviewed by Bob Feldman, David uses this observation as his starting point to discuss the ongoing catastrophe that is mass incarceration, connecting it to the continued imprisonment of political prisoners and the challenges that face our movements today.
- Author(s)David Gilbert
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.