Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptionLet's Fuss about Food, Part 1: Our Core and more is the first in a series of handbooks dedicated to the fuss about food. Diet recommendations and food science are best left to the experts, but understanding how food matters is best left to us.
This handbook answers questions about the effects of food on our bodies. To understand the fuss about building muscles, shedding fat, becoming vegetarian, organic foods, and more, we first need to digest the basics. That's what the lets Fuss about Food series is all about. I share this information as food lover, consumer, and concerned environmentalist.
Inside this handbook, you will find fun quotes, diary pages and even a few recipes.
- Author(s)Joanna Lynn
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleLet's Fuss About Food
- Series Part/Volume NumberPt. 1
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight220 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Valerie Maynard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.