All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I'm pregnant!' As soon as you kw that your baby is on the way people take tice. Normally relatives soften, total strangers start conversations and family members take extra care of you as you look forward to the day of your child's birth. Of course there can also be difficulties and complications, morning sickness and sibling jealousy but all in all, preparing for the birth of a baby is a special time. But what's it going to be like with a baby in the house? How will I prepare for his or her arrival and what will be the best way to nurture and enjoy this time? Take heart from these encouraging letters written by writers Denise and Timothy George to their yet to be born child. They are honest, heart-warming and full of wisdom. These short meditations make an ideal gift to anyone contemplating bringing a child into this world and who wants to give them the best start in life.
- Author BiographyDenise George is an internationally popular writer and speaker best known for creative Biblical application. Denise is married to Dr. Timothy George, executive editor of Christianity Today and founding Dean of Beeson Divinity School in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Author(s)Denise George,Timothy George
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight236 g
- Width135 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.