All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a vivid account of the building of the British Empire. The colonies are described from when they are first discovered through their exploration, settlement and government. This book includes the five large areas of the Empire - India, South Africa, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. This book is suitable for children aged 10 and above.
- Author(s)H. E. Marshall
- PublisherBenediction Classics
- Date of Publication13/05/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBenediction Classics
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight759 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Illustrator(s)J. R. Skelton
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.