All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt s that time of year when the world falls in love . . . Join four of your favorite authors for tales of Christmas romance to remember forever. Under the Mistletoe, Lisa Jackson Megan Johnson s marriage is over or so she thinks. When her husband Chris lands in the hospital, she remembers the unexpected joy of their first Christmas together . . . A Ranger for Christmas, Mary Burton The holidays bring painful memories for history professor Marisa Thompson. But agreeing to help Texas Ranger Lucas Cooper solve a case presents her with more than a distraction . . . A Southern Christmas, Mary Carter Reporter Danielle Bright is heading home to write about Christmas down south and possibly win back her ex. But Sawyer, the sexy photographer, is determined to jingle her bells . . . Christmas in Montana, Cathy Lamb Family is where you go after quitting your job, but Laurel Kelly isn t prepared for the changes at home in Montana or the fact that her high school boyfriend w owns the family land . . .
- Author BiographyLISA JACKSON is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of over ninety-five novels, including You Will Pay, After She s Gone, Deserves to Die, You Don t Want to Know, Running Scared, and Shiver. She is also the co-author of the Colony Series, written with her sister and bestselling author Nancy Bush, as well as the collaborative novels Sinister and Ominous, written with Nancy Bush and Rosalind Noonan. There are over thirty million copies of her novels in print and her writing has been translated into nineteen languages. She lives with her family and three rambunctious dogs in the Pacific Northwest. Readers can visit her website at www.lisajackson.com and find her on Facebook. Mary Burton lives with her family in Central Virginia. She is an avid hiker and enjoys the occasional triathlon. She can be reached by e-mail at www.maryburton.com. Mary Carter is a freelance writer and novelist.Readers can keep up with Mary on Facebook Mary Carter Books, Twitter: @marycarterbooks, or her website: marycarterbooks.com. Cathy Lamb lives in Oregon. She is married with three children. She writes late at night when it's just her and the moon and a few shooting stars. Readers can visit her website at www.CathyLamb.org.
- Author(s)Mary Burton,Ms. Lisa Jackson
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight249 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.