All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Space set is one of three new additions to this popular n-fiction series. It covers recent developments in space exploration and takes a special look at the future of Mars. Large, exciting photographs and diagrams draw readers into the text and get them thinking about the topic. The text is tiered to provide for different reading abilities. The set of books covers all the n-fiction text types - information report, explanation, recount, instructions, discussion and persuasion. Other writing features such as compare and contrast, problem and solution, and cause and effect are included to show pupils how they can improve their n-fiction writing by incorporating these structures into their own work. Also inside are labelled illustrations, experiments, tables, and captions. Suitable for reading ages 9-11.
- Author BiographyThese books were created by the same team at Blake Education who were responsible for the Seasons, Transport and Food strands of Go Facts.
- Author(s)Maureen O'Keefe
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/11/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGo Facts: Space
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photos and artwork
- Weight290 g
- Width189 mm
- Height249 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age9-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.