All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the deep green forest, Pip asked, Mama, when will I be big? Pip is an adorable, roly-poly little panda who sees the world changing and growing. But Pip is feeling a bit left behind. Luckily Mama is there to show playful and curious Pip that, like the trees in the forest and the stars in the sky, he's growing and changing too. And matter how much Pip grows, the one thing that will never change is how much Mama loves him!
- Author(s)Pignataro Anna
- PublisherSourcebooks Jabberwocky
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks Jabberwocky
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width254 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.