All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if your child was molested by an authority figure? Reports of children molested by pastors, teachers and even the police are reported with increasing frequency. Worse, there seems to be a pattern of cover up and silence in organizations catering to families. Dwayne Walker interviews celebrities, cult researchers and counselors on the topics of abuse and religion. Includes 'A Place to Submit', saga of the late Bob Gray, former pastor of Trinity Baptist Church (Jacksonville, Florida) who was arrested for serial child molestation but died before his trial was to take place.
- Author BiographyDwayne Walker is a videographer in Los Angeles, CA. He has been sited as a reference in Los Angeles magazine, Brill's Content, Filmfax, Psychotronic, WTLV-12 (Jacksonville, Florida), The O.C. Weekly, and appeared as a commentator on Ancient Secrets of the Bible, Part 2, which aired on CBS-TV.
- Author(s)Dwayne Walker
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.