All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.91
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $34.92
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.25
- AU $18.60Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.08
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.07
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of recordings from this poet revolutionary that features readings from: his opening marks at the First Intercontinental Encuentro for Humanity and Against Neoliberalism; The Word and the Silence; Why we Use the Weapon of Resistance; To Plant the Tree of Tomorrow; and includes a bonus video.
- Author BiographySUBCOMANDANTE MARCOS is a spokesperson and strategist for the Zapatistas, an indigenous insurgency movement based in Mexico. He first joined the indigenous guerrilla group that would become the Zapatistas in the early 1980s. Marcos is author of several books translated into English, including Shadows of Tender Fury (Monthly Review Press) which featured early letters and communiques, and a children's book Story of the Colors (Cinco Puntos), which won a Firecracker Alternative Book Award.
- Author(s)Subcomandante Insurgente Marcos
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Weight90 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Running Time58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.