About this product
- DescriptionOur World is a six-level primary series that uses fun and fascinating National Geographic content, with stunning images and video, to give young learners the essential English language, skills, and kwledge they need to understand their world.
- Author BiographyRonald Scro is an instructional designer, writer, and developer of educational products in video, print, e-learning, and blended instruction. He has created educational materials for adults and children for more than 25 years. Ron is currently a managing partner with Applied Vision, LLC in California, which provides design and development services for corporations and educational publishers.
- Author(s)Ronald Scro
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.