All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecond in the traditional British mystery series featuring rural inn owner and amateur sleuth Alex Duggins: an intriguing departure for bestselling romantic suspense author Stella Cameron. Once again Alex Duggins and her veterinarian friend Tony Harrison are thrown into a major murder investigation. An almost fresh body is discovered in a disused well among the ruins of a 14th-century mar house ...the motive for the killing a baffling mystery. The victim was a widow who had lived quietly in the picturesque Cotswolds village of Folly-on-Weir for the past ten years. Who on earth could want her dead, and by such brutal means? As rumour and speculation engulf the town, ather woman is attacked - and Alex discovers that behind a tranquil face lurks a cunning and vengeful mind. Despite warnings from the police to stop interfering, she finds herself in the sights of a ruthless killer who has decided she kws too much ...
- Author BiographyStella Cameron is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. With over fourteen million copies of her books in print, Cameron has turned her pen to mysteries. She draws on her English background for a new, already critically acclaimed mystery series, introducing Alex Duggins and her pub, The Black Dog, the little town of Folly-on-Weir and the intrigue that bubbles beneath the surface of village life. Atmospheric, deeply character and relationship-driven, the first book in the series, FOLLY, reveals the power of old secrets to twist the present. Cameron's reputation for using her backgrounds to add tension and allure to her stories is heightened again. Cameron is the recipient of the Pacific Northwest Achievement Award for distinguished professional achievement and for enhancing the stature of the Northwest Literary community. She lives in Washington with her husband Jerry, her Papillon Millie, black cat Zipper, and a cheeky little tabby named Jack.
- Author(s)Stella Cameron
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAn Alex Duggins Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCreme de la Crime
- Weight413 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementFirst World Publication
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.