All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProduced in partnership with Egale Canada Human Rights Trust, Out Proud: Stories of Pride, Courage, and Social Justice is the second in a series of essay anthologies designed to give attention to issues that are sometimes igred in the mainstream media-and a voice to those most closely affected by them. Expertly edited by sociologist Dr. Douglas Gosse, Out Proud features more than fifty short essays on the experience of LGBTTIQQ2SA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual, Transgendered, Intersexual, Queer, Questioning, 2-Spirited and Allies) and written by members of our diverse, Canadian community. Following the critical success of the first book in the series, Out Loud: Essays on Mental Illness, Stigma and Recovery, Out Proud aims to broaden the conversation around sexuality and social justice.
- Author(s)Douglas Gosse
- PublisherBreakwater Books Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBreakwater Books Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDouglas Gosse
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.