All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is East Texas, and there's lines. Lines you cross, lines you don't cross. That clear? New London, Texas. 1937. Naomi Smith and Wash Fullerton kw about the lines in East Texas as well as anyone. They kw the signs that mark them. They kw the people who enforce them. But there are some forces even the most determined color lines cant resist. And sometimes all it takes is an explosion. Ashley Hope Prez takes the facts of the 1937 New London school explosionthe worst school disaster in American historyas a backdrop for a riveting vel about segregation, love, family, and the forces that destroy people.
- Author(s)Ashley Hope Parez,Ashley Perez
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight726 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.