All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionOut of Darkness...into His marvelous light is the moving and informative story of how one Mother has been able to survive and even achieve happiness after her most horrible nightmare became her reality! So many times we get caught up in the tragedies or troubles of our lives and we get stuck in a dark place that we can't seem to pull ourselves out of, but this Author speaks from very personal experience of her struggle to get out of the grip of the darkness of grief after the tragic loss of her daughter and how God held her up and lead her away from the hold of that place where there was never any light. But, grief is t the only thing that can hold us in the darkness. Out of Darkness can show you the way out...are you ready to come into God's marvelous light?
- Author BiographyAuthor Beverly S. Rollins is a native Georgian. She is a retired legal administrator, a wife, mother and grandmother. Beverly's first title and life story, I'VE BEEN THERE was published in 2009, and a compilation of her poetry was published in 2010 in WHISPERS OF LOVE.
- Author(s)Beverly S Rollins
- Date of Publication12/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.