All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKidnapped from her parents during the Portuguese Inquisition, 12-year old Isobel BenLazar was sent to work as a slave at a remote Brazilian monastery. In 1654, Isobel escapes and stows away on a ship bound for Amsterdam, searching for her family. But harrowing adventures lead her to the first group of Jews to settle in America. 'Weaves history, drama and narrative into an arresting story. - New York Times Book Review 'An uplifting.story.built upon twin themes long common to Jewish thought-hope and deliverance. - Kirkus Reviews Sydney Taylor Hor Book New York Public Library Books for the Teen Age
- Author(s)Jacqueline Dembar Greene
- Date of Publication06/02/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.