Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe third book in the 'Out of Time' series, which pitches a bunch of modern-day youngsters against the secrets of the past. It started as rmal day, but ended by throwing Rob headlong into the past, where he becomes entwined in the quest to save an ancient chalice. He is plunged into the midst of an adventure that he neither wants r understands. Although he doesn't want to believe it, he cant deny the evidence of his own eyes. Rob witnesses past events and meets a young boy from the 1930s, who seems very familiar to him, the monk John Stell and the first mayor of Barrow, Sir James Ramsden. Help comes from strange places and Rob begins to realise the true value of family. He is faced with deadly adversaries from the present and the past. He soon discovers that his fate and future and that of his family are in peril if he cant rescue the sacred chalice from the evil creatures that have beset him. The past becomes unstable and evil is able to take the advantage. Rob unites with his siblings to save the abbey treasure and they engage in a crucial race against time! This engrossing children's and young adult crossover fantasy vel is set in Furness Abbey in 2005, but with time slips to previous eras. Out of Time: The Cistercian Conspiracy is suitable for all readers aged 9 and above.
- Author BiographyGill Jepson is an established children's author based in Furness, Cumbria. Her 'Out of Time' fantasy novels have a popular following with both children and adults and are based around Furness Abbey. She is a freelance writer and educator and visits schools, providing literacy workshops and author events. This is her third book in this series; Gill has also written Out of Time: The Secret of the Swan (Matador, 2011) Out of Time: Raven's Hoard (Matador 2012) and Guy the Grumpy Gargoyle (Matador, 2012).
- Author(s)Gill Jepson
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 9
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.