Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMarried to a sexy, funny, courageous FDNY firefighter, mother of their toddler sons, and fulfilling her career dreams as a registered nurse, VinnieCarla Agnello knew her family was fortunate, blessed. That is, until the evening of September 11, 2001, when the phone call came from the firehouse: Joseph Agnello was missing. At the World Trade Center, he was a first responder, but even his best friend from Ladder 118 was t hopeful. Out of the blue, VinnieCarla's happy life was unraveling and she was powerless to stop it from happening. Reflecting on her premonition from three weeks before, then the visitation from her dead father on September tenth, these events melted into the surreal drama that was w her life. Every day, a new test of her faith in God went beyond what she imagined possible. Was God listening to her prayers? How could God take a loving husband and wonderful father away? Why was any of this happening? The afterlife signs revealed in this story amaze the most hardened skeptics. OUT OF THE BLUE captures the messy and the sublime meaning of redefining life in the wake of a traumatic loss. Told with honesty and humor, the author navigates the emotional minefields of grief, raising her sons alone, the 9/11 Compensation Fund, PTSD, the power of prayer, sex, struggles of going back to work, community support, depression, acceptance, and moving forward. Drawing on love, intuition, and healing practices, the author gathers the remarkable threads of coincidence and weaves them into our collective cultural tapestry of 9/11, recovery, hope, and living life in the present moment: the only moment that matters.
- Author BiographyVinnieCarla Agnello is a mother, writer, and caregiver. A registered nurse and health counselor, she holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Molloy College and graduated with honors. She lives in New York City with her two sons and their two dogs, Lilly and Gus.
- Author(s)Vinniecarla Agnello
- PublisherAmore Press LLC
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmore Press LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.