All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the lives of heroes, victims, and terrorists of September 11, 2001, Richard Bernstein, one of The New York Times 's most skillful journalists, weaves the complex tale of a multitude of lives colliding in conflagration on that fateful morning. Bernstein takes us inside the al-Qaeda organization and introduces us to police officers and firefighters as well as some of the Trade Center workers who were lost on that day. And we follow the lives of the rest of America in the hours and days after the attack. This riveting, incisive, and authoritative account is destined to stand as the essential chronicle of this singular moment in our history.
- Author BiographyIn twenty years with The New York Times, Richard Bernstein has served as bureau chief at the United Nations and in Paris, as national cultural reporter, and currently as a daily book critic. He has written five books, most recently Ultimate Journey. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Richard Bernstein
- PublisherTimes Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationWestminster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.