Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of traditional stories gathered from all reaches of Scotland and passed down through generations, customs and traditions is a wonderful new look at well and t so well-kwn stories. Barrington cleverly intersperses these tales with follow-up historical stories to set the fables in context. It is a must-have for anyone interested in folklore and history.
- Author BiographyHaving spent over 25 years as a shepherd in Scotland, John Barrington has developed a vast knowledge of Scottish history, folklore, mythology and legend that are clearly transposed into his novels. Barrington is a natural storyteller leading guided story-walks, relaying his stories in schools, clubs and societies and as an after-dinner speaker. Barrington?s autobiography, Red Sky at Night won the SAC Book Award and was a UK no. 1 bestseller.
- Author(s)John Barrington
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.