All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is one teacher's compilation of wonderfully comical things kids have said about love, their mothers, fathers, getting old, how to cook a Thanksgiving turkey, Santa Claus, and more. There is thing better (or funnier) than hearing about the world from the viewpoint of a child.
- Author BiographyLacey Bruner is a wife, a mother and a teacher. She makes her home in a small town east of Kansas City, Missouri with her husband, Brant, her three children, and her pets. She is currently teaching first grade and is working toward a specialist degree in school administration. Her family is her first love and teaching is her second!
- Author(s)Lacey Bruner
- Date of Publication12/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.