All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionEssays on the role of psychedelics in culture and the treatment of mental illness.
- Author BiographyRobert Dickins is a published author, writer, and poet based in Cornwall, UK. Tim Read is a leading clinical psychiatrist who led psychiatry at the Royal London Hospital for twenty years and worked with hundreds of patients on hospital wards who had survived suicide attempts.
- PublisherMuswell Hill Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleMuswell Hill Press
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMuswell Hill Press
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byRobert Dickins,Tim Read
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.