All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionSeventy deeply troubled teenagers spend weeks, months, even years in a locked psychiatric ward. They're t just failing in school, t just using drugs. They are out of control - violent or suicidal, in trouble with the law, unpredictable, and dangerous. Their futures are at risk. Twenty years later, most of them still struggle. But astonishingly, a handful are thriving. In their own impatient voices, Out of the Woods portrays edgy teenagers developing into thoughtful, responsible adults.
- Author BiographyStuart T. Hauser is Senior Scientist at the Judge Baker Children's Center and Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School. Joseph P. Allen is Professor of Psychology at the University of Virginia. Eve Golden trained in psychiatry and is a writer and independent scholar in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Eve Golden,Joseph P. Allen,Stuart T. Hauser
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdolescent Lives S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.