All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOut of the Woods takes you on a revelatory ramble through country and city - from woodlands of majestic oak and ash to mean streets lined with cherries. Containing myriad tips for recognition and rich in tree biography and gossip, this book will enable you to tell your birch from your beech as you pass at 70mph, and will inspire even the most unreformed couch potato to pull on the wellies and brave the local park in search of the national treasures scattered all around us.
- Author BiographyWill Cohu is a regular contributor to The Daily Telegraph and Gardens Illustrated. His is the author of Urban Dog: The Adventures of Parker (Pocket Books, 2001) and The Wolf Pit (Vintage, 2012). He lives in Lincolnshire.
- Author(s)Will Cohu
- PublisherShort Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShort Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.