All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Out of the Wreck I Rise Adrian Steele sat in his office in Brick Court thinking. He had during the past two weeks received two letters which had caused him much anyance and anxiety. A third one, which had just come to hand, added to his disturbance. He took them all w from a drawer, and read them through, consecutively. They ran thus: - Dear Steele, - With reference to the tour of The Invaders, how many performances did we play in Birmingham? - Yours faithfully, R. S. Hailsham. Dear Steele, - You say six performances in Birmingham. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Beatrice Harraden
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.