Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe outback in Australia is one of the wildest places there is, yet humans and animals survive in this hostile environment. Kangaroos, wallaby's, emus, all live and thrive alongside ranchers and meri sheep, swagmen and dingoes. In the shadow of the great Uluru or Ayres rock tourists and wild animals bake in the hot sun. People dig for gold and other treasures but the greatest treasure we can find anywhere is the word of God and the truth it tells us about God our Creator and our Saviour, Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyJim Cromarty is a well-known author of both children and adult books about Australia's great outdoors and Christian history. He is retired and lives in Australia. His story since retirement can be read in Stopped Work? Start Living!
- Author(s)Jim Cromarty
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $31.03New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.21Trending at AU $31.03
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.15
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.