All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
About this product
- DescriptionRuby wasn't looking for love, Drew wasn't looking to stay...until they found each other. Can their fling survive the darkness of Ruby's past and Drew's desire to move on? Ruby Jones was always an optimist, but the trauma of her past had made her wary. So when she flees to the small rural community of Bunyip Bay to start afresh, she has her sights firmly set on establishing her horse-riding business and rebuilding her life. The last thing Ruby wants is a romance. In fact, after all she has been through, she can't imagine she will ever believe in love again. Police officer Drew Noble has intention of staying in Bunyip Bay -- he is just an outsider seeking temporary refuge. But as the charm of the town sways him, Drew finds himself increasingly drawn to the community and its inhabitants, as well as ather newcomer, the lovely Ruby Jones. When Drew investigates a suspicious fire at Ruby's parents' business, he finds himself feeling strangely protective of the girl with the flowers in her hair. As the details of Ruby's past emerge and she comes once more under threat, Drew realises he will do all in his power to save her. Soon these outsiders discover they have both lost their hearts -- t only to the town but to each other.
- Author(s)Rachael Johns
- PublisherHarlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight343 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.