Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.50+ AU $7.75 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by voltarian
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.26Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by agnesrarebooks
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStories of our outback heroes, from escaped convict William Buckley, through to the trainer of the stock horses that starred in the 2000 Olympics Opening Ceremony. These true stories of courage and ingenuity remind us how the Australian character was forged through encounters with the bush, desert and outback. More popular n-fiction from the author of Shipwrecks.
- Author(s)Evan McHugh
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViking Australia
- Out-of-print date11/08/2006
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.