All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the support of illustrations, examples, case studies and downloadable resources and tools, learn how to zero in on your online marketing goals, choose the best marketing tactics, and integrate timeless and new media techniques and more-- and how to immediately implement them. From developing compelling content and discovering where to reach prospects on the web to leveraging social media and turning potential clients into paying customers, this action-packed guide covers it all. Leavy also takes you beyond your online efforts, and discloses the top business and marketing components that should be tracked and identifies common issues and solutions that most businesses face while implementing their online marketing plans.
- Author BiographyJohn D. Leavy is the founder of InPlainSite Marketing, www.inplainsitemarketing.com, a leading internet presence management firm, where he specializes in developing strategies related to strategic marketing, pay-per-click advertising, social media, web design, and search engine optimization.
- Author(s)John Donald Leavy
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.