All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable guide for any outdoors person, but it is especially written for people who have already accumulated a degree of outdoors experience and kwledge, and who are w faced with the prospect of leading others afield. This is a book that helps leaders to help others, offering field-tested advice for successfully leading any camping, hiking, caeing or hunting trip. The reader is taken through each step in the planning and conduct of a successful outdoor expedition. Special emphasis is placed on preparations to ensure the safety and well-being of those people for whom the leader is responsible.
- Author BiographyGil Gilpatrick has been a Master Maine Guide for over 40 years and has taught Outdoor Resources at the Skowhegan Vocational Center in Maine for nearly 30 years. He has written extensively about his experiences in the outdoors and his knowledge of how to build outdoor equipment. His titles include: Building Snowshoes & Snowshoe Furniture, Building a Strip Canoe, Allagash, and Allagash Guide. He is a memeber of the New England Outdoor Writers Association and a columnist for Northwoods Sporting Journal.
- Author(s)Gil Gilpatrick
- PublisherHeliconia Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCanada
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHeliconia Press
- Content Note50 colour photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.