All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionOutdoor and experiential learning has advanced in leaps and bounds over the last 20 years. Educators and developers in the Czech and Slovak Republics have been unexpected leaders in the field; the result of isolation of the country under communism and a unique mix of culture and geography. This book offers a guide to the theory and techniques, pioneered by the Czechs and Slovaks, including the concept of dramaturgy, a process involving elements of learning psychology, role play and theatre that concentrates on physical, social, creative and reflective/emotional learning states. It also includes a full set of guidelines for designing outdoor and experiential events, along with complete instructions for 30 games. The authors provide design opportunities to be more creative in the development of young people, as well as older learners and those involved in corporate management education.
- Author BiographyAndy Martin is a senior lecturer at Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand. Dan Franc is a training and e-learning consultant. Daniela ZounkovA! is a freelance translator, English and Norwegian teacher, and outdoor instructor.
- Author(s)Andy Martin,Daniela Zounkova,Dr. Dan Franc
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight519 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.