Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionOutgrow Middle Management offers a unique blueprint that enables executives to expedite their rise to senior management while increasing their income and getting the most out of life. The book provides a roadmap for scaling the corporate pinnacle much faster with better career/life harmony. The accelerated journey to top management is navigated primarily through two domains: Inner Leadership: Inner leadership is self-awareness, growth toward self-mastery, and cultivation of the right attitude toward other people. It is achieved through three steps: Intention - performing with purpose leads to the outcomes we aim for Expansiveness - expanding beyond expertise, education, or comfort zones Effectiveness - making an impact and affecting the end result of processes Outer Leadership: Outer leadership is the behavior that influences other people and includes the art of motivating people to progress toward results. Here in brief are the three strategies: Dialogue - developing communication skills to excel in fierce conversations Decision - getting commitments through collaborative decision making Action - driving flawless execution of the committed decisions While there are thousands of books on leadership, Outgrow Middle Management is counterintuitive to the common approach of improving management skills, increasing efficiency, and becoming a better manager or leader. Its main concept is get out of there! because middle management is a stressful place to be. Instead, executives can learn to do what commercial pilots do when they hit bumps flying through clouds-they soar above them.
- Author BiographyDave Osh has made it his life's mission to help corporate executives speed up their rise to the corner office and multiply their income-all while living healthy, fulfilling, and love-filled lives. He is the creator of the Corporate Entrepreneur Mastery, Dauntless Innovation programs and the author ofOutgrow Middle Management: Accelerate Your Climb to the Top. Dave has more than twenty years of corporate experience including serving as CFO, COO, and CEO of publicly traded multinational companies as well as private corporations. His contributions allowed these corporations to develop products and markets worth billions of dollars. He is the inventor of a patented product commercialized into a successful brand. He is also an entrepreneur who owns multiple brands. Dave is a sought-after speaker on a wide range of topics including: leadership, strategy, marketing, and wellbeing. He has given keynote speeches on international stages-from audiences of one hundred to eight thousand-in conventions such as eTail Asia, Management World Asia, Chief Strategy Officer Summit, Asia Ecommerce Conference, and the Internet Show. Having started his career as a CPA, Dave has a cross-functional expertise in marketing, operations and finance. Dave holds an MBA from Southern Illinois University, USA and a bachelor's degree in economics from Ben Gurion University, Israel.
- Author(s)Dave Osh
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.