All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn essays ranging from his earliest cooking lessons in a cold-water walk-up apartment on New York's Lower East Side to opinions both admiring and acerbic on the food writers of the past ten years, John Thorne argues that to eat exactly what you want, you have to make it yourself. Thorne tells us how he learned to cook for himself the foods that he likes best to eat, and following along with him can make you so hungry that his simple, suggestive recipes will inspire you to go into the kitchen and translate your own appetite into your own supper.
- Author BiographyJohn Thorne and Matt Lewis Thorne live in Northampton, Massachusetts, where they publish the food letter Simple Cooking. Their book Pot on the Fire won a James Beard Foundation Book Award.
- Author(s)John Thorne,Matt Lewis Thorne
- PublisherNorth Point Press
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Point Press
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.78
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.