All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere s trouble on the trail drive in this Ralph Compton western... Chancy Gantry and Ollie Teal are honest cowpunchers, riding herd on fifteen hundred longhorns from Texas to Kansas. Their trail boss, Lucas Stout, is tough but fair. He s never lost a hand on a drive and doesn t aim to start w. So when a cowhand needs a sawbones bad, Stout sends Chancy and Ollie to escort the man to a town called Prosperity, which ne of them has ever heard of. At first glance, the town looks deserted but the saloon is full. The dusty denizens of Prosperity are happy to help the ailing cowboy, especially when they hear about the herd grazing a few miles away. Chancy and Ollie are about to discover that some towns are a lot easier to ride into than to ride out of... More Than Six Million Ralph Compton Books In Print!
- Author BiographyRalph Comptonstood six-foot-eight without his boots. He worked as a musician, a radio announcer, a songwriter, and a newspaper columnist. His first novel, The Goodnight Trail, was a finalist for the Western Writers of America Medicine Pipe Bearer Award for best debut novel. He was also the author of the Sundown Rider series and the Border Empire series. David Robbinshas been a writer for more than twenty-five years, publishing under a variety of pseudonyms. He is the author ofBadlandersandhas written more than a dozen successful titles in the Ralph Compton series.
- Author(s)David Robbins,Ralph Compton
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.