All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA perfect handbook for beginners, Outline of Greek Accidence clearly lays out the elements of Greek grammar in tabular form. All the essentials are included, from the declensions of uns and adjectives to numerals, adverbs, the conjugations of verbs and the uses of prepositions. It is a perfect handbook for beginners.
- Author BiographyH.J.K. Usher was Senior Classics Master at University College School, London, UK.
- Author(s)H.J.K. Usher
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/09/1994
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleGreek Language
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.